please "click click" please

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

****SING K****

After I leave Sunway College and back to jb
It been long time I never sing k
Except once or twice with ah k i think
I been in love with sing k since i KNOW yi chyng and JW and ah K and WU LOU MEI!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHYNG
Her birthday is on 27Sept
and I was with her that day^^
HAHAHA IT is always so fun to sing k with them
HOWEVER I DO LOVE to sing k with my uni frens now
THERE are super hyperactive in k room especially Mr DYXON
The most semangat in PLAYING while the least in STUDY
( as he late almost everyday lolzzz dun angry if u see dis ^^)
Follow by me of cos.. ( u noe i love to play ^^v)
HAHAH MUN YAN's voice is sweet and
ms YING HUI nex time let's DANCE in the k room
hahaha I know u can dance well :p


Well... I still struggling the time without ah k bringing me out for supper or movie
SOb SOb poor little tummy feeds with highly MSG & salt AND unhealthy food every days
Okay stop the crap and do enjoy few photoes down thr
a bit hilarious but is cool
BTW, guys i will update more photoes in fb soon
chaozzzz
















No comments: