please "click click" please

Friday, September 25, 2009

Lead to a healthy lifestyle


As my body getting weaker and weaker
and I can easily sense that my asthma gone serious
(however, I still need not to depend on inhaler)
Can't even run for few minutes my face will turn so pale
( I know is truly unhealty man!!!)
My daddy warned me If I don't go to exercise, He won't let me go abroad to further study
HOWEVER I choose the most WASTY way to exercise THAT IS GO GYM!!!
For friends who know me well I AM DEFINITELY NOT THE TYPE of SPORTY GIRL
GYM might be too much for me!!!
Hopefully I Have such DETERMINANT to go at least twice/3times per week

BE SEMANGAT LINLYN

After few days research on several FITNESS centre
I FInally CHOOSE CELEBRITY AT MID VALLEY
It is far more cheaper compare to FItNESS FIRST
and THERE GOT SWIMMING POOL!!!!
Wahahahah..
The consultant gave a kinda of check up for me

HERE WE GO...

-clearly stated that my BMI is freaking low
-My trunk is under normal
-Right n Left arm plus upper body is totally undeveloped well
-Besides, I have over unhealty fat plus mineral

Wohoo something is obese but IT IS A BAD NEWS
mean I got too much junk food and carbonate drink my dear
(go away U JUNK FOOD)
GG.com


I m SO SO SO unhealthy and
Pray to GOD I won't waste my parent's earning!!!
I promised
I WILL GO AS OFTEN AS I CAN
^^
*cheer for me, frens*

No comments: