please "click click" please

Thursday, September 3, 2009

My life At HELP COLLEGE

"Walking across the street beside my "luxurious" HELP RESIDENCE for about 10 to 15 minutes
Take a shuttle bus to KBD block
Again you have to walk for 5 to 10 minute to Wisma Help
in order to go to the exact classroom I have to go every single day"

p/s "luxurious" mean living in a damn small room
even without a place to dry our clothes, having our horrible clean up ourselves
and FORCE to stay in a small tiny little ROOM everyday!!!!!!!!

This is my daily routine for every morning at HELP COLLEGE
a college which really indeed need HELP
I am wondering who is the founder of HELP
Gosh it is killing me to take the crowded shuttle bus every single day
I am trying really hard to make sure i didn't miss my class/ late for class
So far so good...
I am doing quite a great job!!!
HOPEFULLY I will be consistent man!!!!

There is nothing much to eat over here...
THE FOODs are full of MSG
Again THIS MSG IS A HOMICIDE for my darling tongue!!!!!!
(Mr. Er Ge, How do u survive at such a place for 1 and half year!!!!!)
compare to SUNWAY COLLEGE this place is like SHIT
( I am sincerely apologize for my criticize)
How many Kgs I am going to loss again?

Anyway, meet a bunch of frens and my dearest roomate ( she is as playful as me, so I believe we can get along well... Teee HAAAA)


I sanguinely believe that i can adapt to such a place ( I MEAN IT GUYS )
Last but not least (lolzzz)












I MISS MY BESTIES AT JB ^^

No comments: