please "click click" please

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Short update of my recent SITUATION

Almost 2weeks at HELP COLLEGE
Still struggling to survive over here
I find that I am really suck in adapting place
It is obviously BORING over here and the course itself is really tough
a bit stress now.. ( for ur information, I am seldom that STRESS )


Study occupied most of my time...
Don't have much time to play or watch any series
However, I just went to Midvalley on Tuesday with whole bunch of my N3w frens
(^^ quite kind and lovable plus caring of them)
A movie day of 3D FINAL DESTINATION
OMG.. believe me... It is gross especially in 3D
Though.... It is nice :p


hrhmm... personally think that this part it the most EXCITING part



Yesterday, I was having a great night with my roomy
We both dude went to Starbuck to study
(Opps, the fact is I study& she just that kind to accompanied me^^)
Between, we finally bought some groceries to clean up our room
IT IS DISGUSTING
( imaging.. ur wardrobe with FUNGUS on it!!!!!!! I NEVER SEE THIS BEFORE)
okay... I admit that she did most of the job... while I enjoy the RESULT lolzzzzzzz

FOR *U*
Last but not least...
FInally got some spare time to online and updating my blog
I just visit HER(aka my mummy)blog...
THIS true... I m deeply in touch
I will try my best to do the best
I really Hope it will come true
Besides, miss you a lot...
MIss the time we were in SUNWAY
Miss the time we all have gathering and have dinner together
Miss everything we been thru
JUST like Er ge said...
We won't be that lucky always meet KIND people or same KIND of people
sometime we must try to get used to the life of ALONE
This is the thing i know n learn at HELP



GUYS....
PLEASE DO COME n VISIT ME AS OFTEN AS U ALL WANT





because
























I M BORED HERE ==

No comments: