please "click click" please

Friday, September 18, 2009

Back to the norm... on track soon

Trying to adapt the realistic....
Trying to catch up the world

Being so ALONE for several months
Back to who i am at first

No protection

No mask
Nothing...




After few days/weeks
Finally realise I am back to the society again...
Everything is all by URSEL
Nobody gonna help me...
Being quite depress recently
As I never been so stress...
Hopefully I can score flying colour in my final
and get used to the day without Mr K accompany me most of the time...

Soon...
Both of my bff will leave me...
26 n 28...
Sori Ms JW can't accompany u on that day for ur birthday!!!!
and i think i will be quite emo on that day ba....



My health bcm weaker n weaker
I dunno what exactly happen on me...
SHOULD I go for exercise?
I really scare...
Without ur care (all my besties)
How am i suppose to survive?
BUt still...
I will try my best to be in the best situation!!!!


Luckily I met someone good at HERE
MS roomate-huey woen
wahahahah
she is so cute
I MEAN SOSOSOSOSOSO hahaha
funny







LAST....
I hope the distance btw my fren n i
Will always be so near!!!
AND NEVER FADED






LINLYN KAMPATEH!!!!








No comments: