please "click click" please

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Samsung star- everyone can owned a touch screen phone

My normal phone life spam : > 1.5yrs
Normal phone used : better than de phone i m using
Normal phone's brand : nokia


As usual, I should buy a phone as above criteria
but for this time

I choose a very different kind of phone
  • touch screen
  • 3.2 mega pixels which is seriously not enuf for me
  • WITHOUT wi-fi
  • music player is quite ok ( but is seriously good for this range of phone)
  • support up to 16gb ^^

If you are looking for a touch screen phone but ur budget is very limit
WHY don't u try this brand new SAMSUNG STAR
The pink is very lovely (as i m using it) but i do find unique of the white
* my previous phone is far more better than this*
well we shouldn't tk both of them to compare
the price is very different also =.=



SO WHY I BUY IT????

OMG are u insane????

Well this phone is lovely

Believe me, u will spoil it soon!!! I mean real soon

well this is some comments from my frens
IT MAY NOT BE TRUE
Since I always spoil my phone (this phone seems fragile too)
I shouldn't "invest" so much money in the phone
Hence I choose a very friendly user and normal phone ( the price also quite low)
GO AND GRAB ONE IF U LIKE IT











No comments: