please "click click" please

Saturday, October 31, 2009

The penguine in the bottle

Finally got the chance to meet up with my best fren-min yie
HOWEVER. Mr bkt and Mr SISI are so busy until they dun even got a sec to hanging out with us
*mad* (lol)


Starbuck always the one n only choice to enjoy my lovely coffee
They always out with a very good taste of beverages
Besides their environment is so comfortable to study and surfing
For the special occasion *CHRISTMAS* [CHEER]
Starbuck has come out a series of merchandise including soft toy and water bottle
I don't think it can be found in MALAYSIA yet
BUT I OWNED ONE (credit to Ms MIN YIE)
wakakakakaka

I AM THE FIRST WHO OWNED in MALAYSIA


*****LAME*****
Here is my cute little penguine's bottle travelling in MALAYSIA-the truly Asia









SPOT MY BEST FREN






YUP.. This is her~~~

No comments: