please "click click" please

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Round 2 :: The secret garden

Due to the request of my bff- CHONG MIN YIE
I think I shall update my blog already

COntinuous of *round 1*

The society today is very tense and everyone is busying for work while
students are rushing for assignments and homework
In this Urban life style this is the daily routine for us!!!
Well, we do enjoy a lot living in the city
There is a big shopping mall within it
YUppie--- That is it - One Utama



In this superb Shopping complex
There is a secret place (erm or is not tt secret for others) for relaxing and "soul searching"-peace
Just for that special moment
You can feel there you are in a very lovely garden




Their taste is heavenly^^







Indeed This Place is great for High-Tea
Is fabulous ^^
I do recommend every readers just stop by there
Have a piece of cake
A sec of peace
And A minute of joy

^^teee haaaa


BYE ONE U


-kinda miss my bom bom car-

No comments: