please "click click" please

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sizzling stone vs Marathon

Few things to blog about, I am freaking busy recently

I think a bit neglecting my blog

Yesterday, Finally got the chance to meet up with my gor (CH)

Have lunch with him and min yie at Sizzling Stone ^^

We are so not into the situation (maybe we used to go Korean bbq)

We are so “patient” putting the meat one by one

Until the waiter come to us and say

“guys, u have to be quite or else u cant cook all the meat!!!!!”

The only thing crossed our mind is “ do we have to be so rushy??? =.=”

And the answer is “YA!!!!”

However, we still don’t manage to cook all the meat using 2 stones

SO…. Just called them take another hot stone for us~~~

Without er ge with us… Feel a bit not used to it but still enjoy much









...................=.= ………………….. =.= ………........





I just did a truly amazing and insane stuff on Thursday’s night

My roommate and I went to gym that day until 9 something at the night

Due to Deepavali and road block, there was a very heavy jam.

I stand in the shuttle bus for an hour and it makes me seriously uncomfortable

When we reach bangsar lrt already 11p.m, the bus service no longer provided and taxi rejected us because of the HEAVY JAM

Hence, we have no choice but to walk back home while hoping that there will some miracles occurred (obviously nothing had occurred)

[ for my jb'frens IT IS NOT FAR but is like walking from min yie's house to jusco... so how u think?? }

We spend around an hour to get home =.=

Is really dangerous, as it was 12 midnight!!! 2 girls walking on the street but we do enjoy and found ourself a bit heroic lolzzzz

WELL…

At the moment, when I am so helpless nobody cross my mind can help

( All of them are so far)

And the only thing I can do is depend on myself

Tears rolling in my eyes,

Nothing I can do but hold it on

BE strong BE tough so my dream can be achieved

Have a little faith on you, lyn









3 comments:

Johnny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Johnny said...

wah... bbq ar... i here not eat noodles then eat frozen or can food lei... go there sure sapu everything for u all lar..
WALK BACK from bangsar LRT... rili so much time lor... i only tried walk to macd in bangsar de.. afternoon some more... hehe... nah... see ur blog d lar... take care ar...

-mysecretjournal- said...

HAAHAHHAHAHHA
u finally read le lorrr
everytime neglecting my blog
si er ge!!!!!!!!!!!1
tell u lorr
juz now my room dun have water supply go ah gan's room take bath
swt ==
luckily can bath or else rili gg.com