please "click click" please

Saturday, November 14, 2009

people vary from time to time


Changes happened every single day
People do change due to environment factor, lesson we learn from the past, peer influences and etc.
Even I also change no matter in or out
Recently, been through lot of things
Some people who I used to know, I might not that familiar today
Some who I used to think they are kids, they already grow up
Some who try to cover who he/she is by wearing different kind of masks

For all of them, I wish they still the one I know and they always is
No matter what obstacles they face, please do remember I always be there for u
Because I know U still the same Never change in My heart
However, for those already transform to another person
Sorry, please forgive me that I couldn’t maintain this friendship


* Life is a journey of experience; in this journey we meet different kind of people,
Some we forget in the next second however some we cherish throughout our life
And you-my friend & family is the one who I will cherish forever*








No comments: