please "click click" please

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Compare and Contrast

Ever since I attended my UOL ball
Most of my friends comment on how I dress and How I look on that day
Some love it and some say I am freaking ugly that day!!! (which seriously make me quite sad)
lolzzz but accept all the comments and thk to u guys

Some do compare how I was last year
and how I used to be

Just a compare and contrast!!
Look at both picture
I do think i change a lot!!!
GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Am I old already?










Look back the past
I really miss all those time
No stress and the time spend with u all (my dearest HOUSEMATES and JB besties!!!!)






2 comments:

dedikas said...

d anonymous is me .jinghao

-mysecretjournal- said...

heheheh thk jinghao
they all dun like i so mature!!!
maybe too used to how i look like
how r u?
why never find me at KL