please "click click" please

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Different kind of Preparation

Same like every other programmes
UOL actually held a BALL this year
First year having such a grand party
Well, the population doesn't seem well


A very different kind of preparation compare to last year
I din really deeply looking for a elegant and grand kind of dress
yet i bought a kinda simple and normal dress

I din really very care about my hair, make up and everything
but I am rushing out of time to set up for my activities (since I am a committee)
T.T

I am not thinking about how to dress in order to impress others
but I am thinking about how to make everyone feel enjoy and able to socialize in this event

Well this whole week really dun have time to rest
Shop for the whole day during monday and tuesday
(together with hui teng to get our prom dress and accessories)
Wednesday- preparing for the games
Thursday- same as Wednesday i think
and FRIDAY is our prom

My face is really pale and it look freaking ugly
( i been headache for the whole day, it is really killing me)

I HOPE IT WILL BE A GREAT SUCCESS

No comments: