please "click click" please

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hang out wif bkt



Today hang out with my besties- ku teh ba

Sadly

Xiaoxiong sisi and min yie cannot come wif us

We watched Fast And The Furious 4

U all must go and watch it

Is awesome man!!!!!

Out of 10…

I will give this movie 9

The cars are amazing

DOM is OMG~~~~

Really

U will regret if u din watch this movie




Beside….

I bought a little hat~~

Damn cute!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Tee haaaaaaaaaa~~~



Okay… happy moment just over

Today seriously moody on my way home

Daddy called my phone and I didn’t notice it

So he was rili mad about this (bcs it ady 8o’clock and I not yet home)

When I called bk

He just scolds me like hell

Sad for me... sob sob

Seriously!!!!

I hate 4/4

I hate this date so much

Always a dramatic day!!!!

Gosh!!!!!!!!!

No comments: