please "click click" please

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

*SG trip + boom boom car report*



Again...
I am going out to sg
quite bored already
as i go thr quite often ya
But something special today
i NOR LONGER go wif my SG kaki-CMY
and i met few of my ex schoolmates
is kinda amazing rite to meet at custom/cs

TOday i was going to accompany Michelle(MY BESTIES MAN)
to apply for SIM
sadly
she does not apply yet
some consideration still resolve around her mind~~~~

IT rili nice to actually hanging out wif her
We seem like really damn long time din hav a f2f chat
Since she is busying for her study b4 and i am quite busy recently too...

Some photoes here
sharing wif u guys



I m lik a (sua gu) taking photo at MRT




She is pretending to be good but actually the shoe kills her!!!
lolz





So damn hot while i m waiting my dad in my car
quite different rite??(I MEAN ME)



**************************************************



Here COme the report of my *BOOM BOOM CAR*
this name is invented by my dearest fren chong min yie!!!
WHy shld i call it the *boom boom car*??
bcs it juz like my toy
torturing by me every single day~~~



Indeed... it is cute if u juz look into de mirror



and then
not my fault man
juz too tired after whole day of work
so...
A sincere apologize to the person in charge of SKUDAI PARADE
their tiang erm...
ermm
ermmm




and....
this is another incident happened at Sutera Mall
everyone was looking at me
the sound is terrified~~~




Let put ur hand together and give an applause to my BOOM BOOM CAR

biak biak biak***

2 comments:

gorgor said...

mei ur car............lolx..must drive carefully lah..den i only can sit ur mini copper mah..hehe..+u+u o..ur driving skill sure vil improve d^^

jervis said...

bk4 when u driving la..hehehe..luckily only boom the car haha..
bk4 oo..