please "click click" please

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Final decision ^^



Guys...

Thk for Ur advises and supports last few days...

To help me figure out whr shld I go

Struggling btw my future and my freedom really kill me

 

Keep thinking how my decision will reflect on my future

I know

I can’t be like before

Simply make a choice

And I know Australia not the place I wanna go…

UK just the best place to study accounting

Therefore, I decided to study UK CERT in order to complete my ACCA later on

If I am so lousy that I can’t transfer after my 1st year degree in SIM(singapore)…

Then, I have to wait after I have completed my degree then go UK...

SOB...

Singapore is not my favour place also...

haiz... shld work harder in my AUSMAT

SAD


 

 anyway....

Specially thk Mr. Johnny

Giving me so much advises

And Gor (CH)

Help me a lot too…

And Devil

Cheer me up when I down…

Thk guys…

Love u all

Muackzzzzz

Do come visit me in SINGAPORE

And john~!!!!

I will go UK disturb u de…

Wait me thr…

MUAHAHAHAHAHHA



London school of economic and polities (UK)

 

1 comment:

GorGor said...

Wow~my mei finally make a super hard decison le wor...damn clever lah...tt s y u r my best meimei^^
anyway,all the best on ur degree o..hope to meet u soon..take care yah..muackz