please "click click" please

Thursday, April 23, 2009

U.. Inspired me to post this article




Just now went to yamcha wif my sec besties and also my besties forever...
something really touch my heart...
I mean...
I never know that this words will come from his mouth...
He is my 1st boyfriend and also a guy who help me out when i cried for "him" for almost 4mths..
One time... 
min yie asked me...
Do u ever love any of ur bfs?
I replied her
NOPE Never
except for the 1st one...
I actually really like him before
Maybe we juz not meant for each other...
and we had to break up for some reasons


Just now when i asked him
"how long u wif ur gf?"
then he replied
"this year oct 2years le"
then i said
"wow... really long man. i didn't noe that u r so zhuan yi"
then he said
" actually we can also(he mean in de past... of cos not now.. he ady got some1 is truly belong to him)"

This senteance...
for some maybe juz a sentence
for me...
it really meant a lot...
I never realise that he actually appreaciated me
thk u



Except "HIM"
I never treasure any other guys
Never really use my heart to observe anyone who treat me good


Once again
THK u ...
because of u
from now on
I will really treasure everything people do for me...
I meant
really use my heart to appreaciate it


No comments: