please "click click" please

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My decision or them?

Just like every morning

People wake up for work

Kids go to school

Nannies go to pasar...

I still lying on my sweet sweet bed

Having my lovely dream

Suddenly

My mum juz knock de door

And ask me to go kl~~

Before that I have to make a phone call

To make sure that Monash does provided the twinning programmed

½ plus 2 ½ year which obviously they doesn’t provide such course

Or else

I will not be able to blogging nw le…

I had a quarrel wif my mum (a very small one)

She asked me to either wait to next yr Feb to go to Australia

Or study at monash kl for one year

I dunno why I juz hate to stay at kl...

Although I enjoy de shopping malls so much…

Haizzz

I wun waste my time agn

And I think Singapore Uni is kinda impossible to accept me

Therefore…

Most probably I will back to kl for another year

And I really not in the mood to go Australia le

Haizzz…

Juz stay thr for 2 yrs or 3 yrs ba

MONASH~~~~~

Here I cm ……………..

HATE U


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the truth is cruel..
but..if u think it from another side..maybe..all will be better..

no matter at kl or aus monash..u muz to face ur life..we muz try to win the "fate"..

itiz the god plying us?i'm the one too..