please "click click" please

Friday, March 6, 2009

The thing i always want

This few days

I m juz so in the moon

My mood is freaking good…

Don’t ask why bcs there is only one reason~~

 

But today

My mood juz sink to the bottom

Something I so used to be in my life

Something I always want it to disappear

But I always fail to do so..

 

Today

Finally

I forget things related to him

Isn’t it a joke??

Like I m working so hard to get rid of him

Crying day to night juz bcs of him

For almost 4yrs

And

When I juz wanted to keep him in my heart

Somewhr deep down thr

And slowly he is fading

 

I always think that I will be in high spirits or even excited when I forget him

But yet

Who noe

It doesn’t appear in the way I always think it will

Kinda weird

 

 

 

Anyone experienced this feeling like I m having now??

Share wif me~~~

No comments: