please "click click" please

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Yoga Debut

As I mentioned before I got 4 months SUMMER BREAK!!!
What Did I do for pass few weeks?
Basically Nothing Unique EXCEPT i attended Yoga class!!!
I did mentioned upteen times that I wanna learn yoga
and I never actually take any actions!! ( apart from the few lessons i attended in Celebrities Fitness )

As a saying goes "Action speaks lounder than words" 
Hence, I should really do something about it >.<
SO, I register myself at a yoga centre near by my house




"WHY SHOULD GIRLS LEARN YOGA?"


- RETAINED good BODY FIGURE

Most of the YOGA trainer owned a very nice body shape!!!
I can't denied the truth that I ENVY XD
I believe I am not the only girl holds this faith!!!


-NICE OUTFIT!!!

Don't u guys think that girls with yoga outfit look LOVELY
IF U REALLY don't agree with my point
CHECK THIS OUT




CHANGE UR MIND?
=)


-Learning Yoga DEFINITELY GOOD for your health

Especially for my backbone!!!
and It can calm your mind

Want to know more
just click on this Benefit of YOGA












stay tuned 
xoxo



No comments: