please "click click" please

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Love life =)




It was a very meaningful day for me

Wake up early in the morning
Choose a set of =unwanted= cloth
and heading to Mic's house
She was telling about how NOBLE she is to accompany me
In the end, She is also the same person who told me "hey lynne, we should go often"
I wanna do charity since long time ago
I couldn't help much in this society except "helping" our economic growth
by purchasing more "stuff" (>,.<)
I wish I could help more people in the world
Share some happiness and love with them
This is the 1st time I went to an orphanage and actually lend my hand to them
We helped them to re-paint their wall
Fabulous Pink and Nature green for them
I believe this is the least I can do
I would help them in various way within my ability
Looking forward for the next time =)


Paints that full of love and care










Back to our normal life after all...........









I love my life
stay tuned



I miss the days where U were still in my life
but actually I am still alright without u
and I realised that I can actually take good care of myself
Do u enjoy the life without me and with fame and money?

No comments: