please "click click" please

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Adequate Life =)

My life isn't that bad after all
I though I will suffer like last time
but I didn't
I tried to have a very adequate life
in order to subsidy all those sorrows
I am grateful to have all my besties and family around me

I kinda like avoiding boys
Let them know how bad I was
So they would stay FAR away from me!!

I have some quality days with few of my best friends

1st - Meet up with gor gor
YES he finally came JB
I miss him seriously
Sadly we didn't actually take any pictures for that day
We went to a quite famous japanese restaurant in JB
called Nijyumaru (二重丸) located at Sutera
the environment is good
but I still love RAKUZEN
Gosh I miss kl!!!
If you would like to a have view of the restaurant
u may refer here Nijyumaru
A blogger who blog about this~~


Right after the day
Minyie and I decided to COOK ourself
Mum bought me this Korean Bbq steel pan
Yeah Is ALL THE WAY from Korean
So, We have this little "cooking time" in my house
Definitely, we didn't BOOM my kitchen
p/s Just a little bit mess up!!!
but trust me!! The Food is nice!!!
*surprising* *wink*
and We didn't get diarrhea after that







Few days later
I got myself a *beauty trip* with Michelle
It been ages we didn't actually have so much fun together
Lunch >>> manicure >>> eyebrow embroidery >>> facial (fail) >>>High tea








At the same day
I went to watch A team with my Taman U's besties!!!!
GOSH!!!
It is AWESOME
U must definitely go and watch it (worth it!!!)
I don't mind to watch AGAIN!!!
rate 10/10!!!!
I love the lunatic guy!!
HE is CUTE


I also watched KARATE KIDS yesterday with -lai-
is okay
Not as fantastic as I expected
well, I still feel a bit touch for the last few scene!!
rate 7/10




Everything seems alright
Besides, I am GOING TO WORK soon!!
A promoter!!
10am to 10pm 4 days long!!!
Wish me good luck!!!
>.<



Just like what u said
"Life still goes on without you"
Just that sometime when u are alone
Memories flood, the only thing I can do is hide myself up and cry
It is a coincidence that we fall in love to a same song AGAIN

No comments: