please "click click" please

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

mY WORKING EXPERIENCE

Finally I went to WORK in "real"
First of my life work for others and in IT fair
definitely not a good one
but it is a fabulous experience
I was exhausted and my leg always cramp!!
Stand there for basically 10hrs per day isn't an easy job
U have to keep promoting to the customer and they always assume that we earned good INCOME
but WE DIDN'T get commission yet i WORKED so hard >.<

I am quite nervous for the 1st day
as I mentioned I NEVER actually work before!!
I met this new colleague called WJ
He is quite kind except he ALWAYS lie to our customer (bullshiting)
This is how a promoter spam his SALES
Apart from that HE IS A KIND guy
p/s GIRLS SHOULD NEVER GET A PROMOTER as UR BF
(they are good in lying *winks*)
Once I reached home, I took a quick bath and "BOOM" to my bed


The 2nd was okay except people getting more
and the place getting crowded!!!
SCARY IT FAIR *phew*
Luckily I got enough sleep for the 2nd day and a very sweet STARBUCK delivery =)
Really Appreciate it, thank delivery man!!

Furthermore, I got support from my few besties and cousins!!!
In return, I accompanied them watch TOY STORY 3 that night!!
The movie is uberly cute and touchinG!!!

Last DAY, PEOPLE occupied the EXPO HALL!!!
SCARY PLACE!!!!!!!
HELL NO IT FAIR!!!!!
- and yet i agreed my boss to work in ECOM Fair-
what the heck is in my mind!!!!
>.<

Working ain't an easy job
but not as tough as everyone said it







Time will be the best medicine to heal everything
I believe in myself
I can stand up again
and He will regret what he did to me
how cruel he was

No comments: