please "click click" please

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Just For U XD

I remember the 1st time I saw her
She came out from her room
A very WARM welcome yet I felt there is a distance between us


The first impression from her is
><
A very gentle kind of girl
definitely not the HYPER type




After few weeks of live together and we get to know each other more
I got into a conclusion
SHE IS THE BEST HOUSEMATE EVER
heheheh
She cook for me, take care me when i fall sick
We shared secrets and jokes happened in our life
Undeniable, I MISS U SO SO MUCH


I miss the days we chat all night long
Chasing each other at the small corridor
KNOCK wu lou mei's door LIKE thunder attack =.=
LIE ON UR BED and DUN let u sleep
BULLY u when U watched drama!!!!!!!!!!
Teach u all the "TECHNIQUES" which U SHOULDN'T use now!!




That day when u told me things happened around u
I really wish I could GIVE U A BIG WARM HUG immediately!!!!
and TELL u " everything will be alright "


Now, u finally found your happiness
I can't hold my excitement!! (because I NEED a DADDY >.<)
and I WISHES he can bring u the sweetest moments in UR LIFE!!!!!!!!!


WELL...... no matter the ending is apart or toward the red carpet!!!
I HOPE THAT THE DAYS both of u shared is irreplaceable!!!!






U should Know who u are
and i wanna shout to the world that
I MISS YOU SO SO SO MUCH THAT YOU WILL NEVER IMAGING!!!!!!








I appreciated our friendship and I hope it will never end ^^

No comments: