please "click click" please

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A briefing for the last few days

Having a very tough day yesterday
while it cure when i met up with my two dearest BF(best fren) also my gor gor
Been a week more din hang out with them
as i was not around jb last week^^

Juz reach home after a 9HRS
Train-velling
Gosh...


my pooh dun want come out!!!!!!!!!!!1


and he told me is too dirty out there
lolzzzz



下雨天了怎么办
我好想你
seriously...
i am thinking of someone!!!


i swear to god i will never take train back to JB again
A very pleasure life at KL
and a very relaxing one at Pahang


FINALLY went to this shop

thk to u
and u noe who u r






AND HERE AT PAHANG 's HOUSE




Enough of craps
and back to yesterday
I was like awake at 12smth noon i guess
My house was SO
NOISY than i cant even sleep well
WALKING down to the living room
and few people there(relative plus mummy's frens)
I am REALLY tired....
and i don't even got the strength to CLIMB UP to my room
After awhile...
JUST when i DECIDE back to my loving bed
MY MUM ask me to fetch her to daddy's shop
SHE wanna go find my daddy
-.- okay....
I AM THE DRIVER(curse)
and sadly i got a really bad headache( mum advice me not to take panadol as it is bad for HEALTH)

I wanna call gor gor/er ge to cancel our outing
but....
seriously i wish can spend more time with them
especially er ge( he is going abroad d T.T)
Therefore, i did not do so....
MY MOOD OF THE DAY really suck
bcs of xoxo(secret)
PLUS my super duper HEADACHE...
I can't even drive well.......
AGAIN...
Movie day....
OVERHEARD

IT IS awesome
well....
the ending...
NOT a HAPPY one....
almost making my tears drop off

rate **9/10**

and...
SOMETHING
unfortunate HAPPENED!!!!!!!!
ER GE's phone accidentally drop out from his pocket i guess....
when we get back to the cinema
the
phone already gone
Is a VERY OLD model...
JUST er ge very sad...
BECAUSE he lost his contact list........
i guess...( since he told me he back up everything in his laptop... except his contact list )
CHEEEEEEEEEEER er ge........
U GONNA HAVE UR NEW HP~~~ YEAHHHHHHHHHHH
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

We went to have our dinner later on till 10O'CLOCK
(steamboat-ing)
CHit Chatting most the time.........
hahahahahaa









HEADACHE OF THE DAY
not TOOTHACHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


enjoy the day with them
and really make my mood better


ya...
some short blog about the day hang out with bakuteh sisi xiao xiong
a very
tiring day also

as i juz back from pahang
the next day
they already
dragging me out
A REALLY good Movie we had

GHOST OF GIRLFRIEND'S PAST

it is meaningful
maybe the movie is right
we shldn't give up on love so soon once we got heart broken
yet letting go isn't tt easy rite
rate this movie *9/10* too ^^


one of the hardest thing in life
isn't grabbing onto thing
it's letting them go













No comments: