please "click click" please

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bye my HOME SWEET HOME

Less than 12hrs...
I will be leaving J.b (my home sweet home) and proceed to another stage in my life...
Not a big deal actually
except the fact that i don't really like my NEW HOSTEL and UNI.
It can't even compare with Sunway...

I will try my very best to get the high grade for year 1
and transfer to UK... ( er ge i will haunted u for the rest of my life... sit bk and relax lol)
This is my dream and i swear i will achieve no matter what is the price

Back to yesterday night
Recently, I am having lot of fun with sisi, bkt, xiong and boy
AND a little bit with min yie...
Poor little her... cannot bk to MALAYSIA...
Movie Night with sisi and xiong!!!
GOSH NEVER EVER CALL ME OUT FOR SCARY MOVIE NIGHT...
Not that scary if it happened on NOON...
BUT at MIDNIGHT... plus DRIVING alone....
my leg was shivering
Nice SHow thou ^^v
A rate of 8/10
ORPHAN




A little gathering with they all today
except min yie is not with us ( but her spirit always with us wakakaka)
Having STeamboat AGAIN
*happy moment with them*
Thank you u guys...
Leave such a good print in my memories
MISS U ALL

No comments: