please "click click" please

Thursday, August 20, 2009

A very short update for the TRIP^^



After a short week@Adelaide
Feel like staying there...
Love the weather(except it is so damn dry)
Love the sky
Love their way of living
Love the peacefulness
Dun wanna come bk here FOREVER..(I AM ABSOLUTELY kidding..lol)
People over thr are nice
Everywhere u go..
They will say "HI" to u or greet u
Don't u guys think is loving
Unlike in Malaysia..
Everyone is so realistic... (=.=)


Besides...
I do have a lot of pleasant and Happy days
with my bro, da shao and my bez fren SJW
I m hoping i can go abroad soon...
Waiting to enter UNI on 1st SEPT
GOIng to start a new journey in my life....
AIm and Get the best for my RESULT
Pursue my DREAM
**UK** W@IT M3

don't feel like blogging...
so.... some photoes here and also in my fb ^

we have our drink at a very special restaurant on top of our hotel
360 degree view... (mean the thing is rotating at a very slow speed)
a very classic place
polite waiter
heavenly dessert



Before i back...
my bro brings me to this place



CHOCOLATE cone!!
THE ONE N ONLY




A very delightful trip to VICTOR HARBOR



Me n JW



Yi Yong n I ( first day @adelaide.. meet up with him)



Nice view right?
taken on the horse train

^

No comments: