please "click click" please

Friday, August 7, 2009

Vera Wang


This is the most beautiful wedding gown i ever seen


Vera Wang's dresses...
I believe it is every girl's dream to put in on you
especially on your "special day"
It is an honour and happiness to wear "them"
I am not sure about others but i am a girl who in love with wedding gowns since young
I always got this stupid idiot idea to wear at 7 wedding gowns on my wedding date...(which is seriously very tired)
In order to fulfil my dream...
My mom brought me to a wedding gallery and had few photo shoots...(an album actually lolzzz)
IT was EXHAUSTING during the shoot...
( I think I just in love to wear/see rather than taking photoes)
Sadly... None of the gown is from Vera Wang OF COS

A short introduction of VERA WANG- wikipedia


Vera Wong- a fashion designer of America
She is known for her wedding gown collection.

Wang was a senior fashion editor for Vogue for sixteen years. In 1985, she left Vogue after being turned down for the editor-in-chief position currently filled by Anna Wintour and joined Ralph Lauren as a design director for two years. In 1990, she opened her own design salon in the Carlyle Hotel in New York that features her trademark bridal gowns.

Wang has made wedding gowns for Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez, Thalía, Jessica Simpson, Avril Lavigne, Victoria Beckham, Jennifer Garner, Sharon Stone, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Uma Thurman, Holly Hunter, Campbell Brown[3], Jeri Ryan[4] and Karenna Gore[5] among various other celebrities.

A picture is worth a thousand words
Nothing could prove her talent
Photoes of her designed gown will tell you everything








No comments: