please "click click" please

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy Two days outing

Finally got that chance to meet up with Mr Johnny and gor gor
and watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood prince
BCS mr CHERN HONG my dearest gor gor
abandon me n john go watch HARRY POTTER himsel!!!
and he never want to watch again!!!
So only me n Johnny went in to watch


In my opinion
the movie wasn't that excited and the ending is suck
I don't even know it end
until i saw de word dikata oleh!!!!
well...
apart from the ending
others are quite okay for me
as i din expect much from this episode



I was really tired
so...
We went to starbuck to have a cup of my loving caramel macchiato!!




Between
got a little present from er ge (bcs he went to greece to have vacation)

thk u er ge



and this bracelet is a lucky charm bracelet~~ hopefully it brings luck to me^^V




okay.... he is trying really hard to put on his hand


and finally he manage to put on his hand!!!







After we finish de movie
We went to a stall near dunno whr
to makan ice kacang
the ice kacang is divine
The chocolate on top is appetizing~~~(although i din finish it..lolzzz)
have quite a long chat thr
Then i fetch my boss- Mr Johnny bk home~~~
Is rili tired that day as i only slp less than 5 hrs i think~~

ANOTHER DAYYYYYYYY...................


Today...
we come out agn~~~
hahahah
wondering why we out so often
maybe 3 of us are so free and
Chern Hong and I know how to drive d!!!
hahahaha
pity Johnny dunno hw to drive yet!!!
but soon he will........(hopefully or else i have to fetch him always... lolzzzz)

Again
Watching movie..
ICE AGE 3!!! GOsh love it

This is de 2nd time i watch de show!!!!!
yet it still so entertaining!!!!
A day end agn...
tmr going to kl d...
tired............................


Few photoes taken when we r queing up~~~






GOod nitezzzz

No comments: