please "click click" please

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Roller Coster Day




I got a lo-hi-lo day today~~~
Every since yesterday...
I am really down...
My doggie gone for no way...
I been crying for whole nite..
Therefore i decide to go out to find my DOGGIE with my bestie
After an hour searching my car petrol drop to the bottom also...
So i went to the petrol station and i just found out my petrol cap is gone!!!!
( i think is because that day mei ling's jie jie drove my car out and pump petrol forgot to put bk ba)


Today so GOOD to be SUNday... none of the car's accessories' SHOP is opened!!!!!!!!!!!
ANyway...
I still pump my car's petrol but only half tank man!!!

COntinue my DOG SEARCHING project while i already so pek cek
Quite pening sitting in the car and looking around for the dog
Keep asking people around there


" do u see a white dog with a pair of patah ear
medium size... quite short"



After few hrs searching...
We totally exhausted
On the way to our DARLING MANGO ICE stall~~~
AND HERE MY DOGGIE THR...............................
DIRT ON HIS BODY
LYING on the floor so tiring~~~
ANd he kinda like bullied by people before!!!!!!!!!
POOR him...
thk to my besty chasing him few streets there
and i went bk home to get my grandmum thr
(only my grandmum can comfort him)
We were so damn excited to get my dog bk...
muackzzzzzzzzzz
thk god and my besty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After that
We went to send transfer note to my shop..
On the way bk home!!!
WE GET INTO AN car ACCIDENT!!!!!!!
GOSH.........................
MY bom bom car is like!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
HIs bumper drop off halfly~~
The light thr also broken!!!!
But except that
nothing happened on me nor my fren!!!
Is like a T junction(i was on the way to de main road driving with my bom bom car) while a car appeared out of sudden(he was on the main road with de RUSA VAN)
I already on the way out... i cant break nor do anything
and he was like accelerated so damn fast!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT CAN I DO MAN
U DON"T TELL ME UR RUSA VAN CAN ACCELERATE IN 5SEC
(because he was telling others... he drive so fast is because he saw me out there)
NONSENCE!!!!!!!!
anyway...
is my fault never look carefully
arguing with those in educated people juz gonna waste my time
luckily i got some people help me there!!!
OR ELSE
4 fatties bullying 2 little girls..........
(gosh... actually only one person in the car... he was like so scare i will hit and run...
and calling all his fatty frens out man!!!!)
I really dunno who shld i call to...
as my daddy don't seem like wanna to help me out frm there!!!!
WAT DO HE THINK OF ME!!! SUPER DAUGHTER iszt!!!!
well...
i feel nth much......
not that scary also
but i know a lot of gangsters on the road!!!




because i met another siao driver at night!!!!
THe driver...
okay... here is de damn driver story
HE is like the worst driver i ever seem!!!!!!!!!!
BLOCKING MY WAY
DRIVE NEAR ME
DRIVE SLOWLY IN FRNT OF ME
SOMEMORE WANNA FOLLOW ME!!!!
just because i accidentally bang his car...
and is his fault bcs he cut into my lane without GIVING A SIGNAL
DEN DUDE WHAT UR SIGNAL FOR!!!!!!! LAME CAR!!!!!

But...
I do appreciate lot to have my dinner with my besties
xiong sisi bkt and min yie...


although we all so busy for my door...
my kakak lock the door whr nobody is in thr
we don hav the key for the room
the baby's milk still in there
then they all trying all the way
in the end we manage to unlock the door
with the help of mr HAMMER and a THING



DINNER TIME



tmr is their exam...
sori marrrr drag u guys out!!! bkt never been so HARDWORKING
give him an applause







and have a nice chat with er ge...
hehehe........
noob er ge...
sick le still chat so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
later tomorrow cant go out den u noe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Well....
everyday wake up without any motive in my life....
Today...
Just on one day
So many things just happened
WAKE ME UP frm my restless life!!!!
I WANNA GO SCH MAN~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: