please "click click" please

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Alone



Finally i decide whr shld i go
after a 3 days trip to kl
i decide to go>>>>



HELP COLLEGE(at damansara)



people who study thr please do let me noe
i m so afraid....
Nobody gonna accompany me to go thr
de place look so unsafe and insecure
hoping that there will be someone at least can accompany me to there

Looking upon my journey
seem to be a lonely one
Everyone going to australia
If i choose to go there
I will not be that afraid like now...
At least...
I got JW aka mummy
and frens over thr....

Now...
I have to face all the problems by mysel...
Nor matter how tough it is...
(Feel like crying man
but tears juz like rolling in my eyes...)
My besty-M.Y
if we ever apart...
I really dun1 any of us change
I dunno whr to find a gal like u to chat with me...
I definitely dying soon
So... M.Y take care
but i think we still got a year to spend tgt( as i will be at kl at least a year)
maybe i couldn't suit de weather there
then after a year at KL i will transfer to SG rather than Uk...
lolzzzz
seriously lame...

Maybe this is my destiny to learn to be alone
I always got someone be my side when i down...
Nor matter where i go there will be someone waiting there to lend their hand to me

:A list as below:

CHern hong aka gor gor
Johnny aka er ge
Kheng Huat aka bkt
Jw aka mummy
Min yie aka my sis
Kevin aka ah guan kevin/ah dei
Francis aka jie jie
Sabrina aka sab zai
Heng hao aka papa
Johnson aka er be
Michelle

thank u guys for the days
Without u all...
I might be really down...
for those who i din name it specificly please do not blame me
I will always remember u all

=.=
this blog sound so emo....
well I really quite emo nowadays
maybe i juz realize something
things always happen in this world and yet CHAI LIN LIN wake up!!!!!
face the reality
NEver Ever live in ur world...
The world only full with happiness, fun, joy, laugh, pure
"CHONG MIN YIE
seriously nid to talk to u and shop with u
i m damn emo now la!!!!!!!!!!"

In the end...
I juz noe
what i nid is not love from lover
is frens who care me lotz....
is not passionate in relationship
but a stable one and people i can trust
is not a perfect looking guy
but someone will love me nor matter who i m or how i m or how my looking is
is not someone who care me like hell
but never understand me
is not someone i can't even have a conversation

an advice
"in this world...
guy normally judge girls frm de looking 1st...
Never ever make ursel ugly girls...
ur bf might dump u a sec later"






No comments: