please "click click" please

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Moody day

Yesterday seriously a bad day for me...
Early in de morning when I just wanna go out to sg to find my besty
My grandmom told me that my white little dog-doggie is gone..
On that moment...
i tot that he just went out for a walk or just be naughty so din bk home...
Then i just walk away and never go look for him...
When my dad go n find him, it is a bit too late...
My doggie mine caught by others d...
or eaten by those mangali!!

My neighbour used to tell me that
Those Vietnam zai love to eat dog so much!!!
ANd my housing area got lot of Vietnam zai!!!!!!!!!!!

My doggie never Slp on de floor
although he juz a normal dog...
But he is amazing
He loves durian juz like i do!!!!
He always play trick in front of me!!!!
I never think of someday he will get lost
and never back home....

Crying so badly....
sad than breaking up with my bfs or anything!!!!!!!!!
I m going out to look for him again

All pet owner...
Please take care ur pet with love n passion
He/ SHe might lost someday!!!

Thk u to everyone who comfort me
and....
" u " who send me de
lovely link of kiss the rain....
Really cheer me up...
and

" another u " accompanied me whole nite when u r actually sick!!

last bt nt least...
zzzz =.=
I was like hoping someone to comfort me...
although I dun even noe whr he is now...
anyway...
god!!!!
please bless my doggie!!!!!!!!!

No comments: