please "click click" please

Friday, February 6, 2009

Gruelling Job

Sitting on a black chair…

Counting the uncountable cash sales, invoice, transfer note

Typing them into UBS…

Printing out…

Check the goods that sending out…

 

PLS… all I had learn it during my pre-u!!!

However, I never practice it!!!

 

Here they are…

MY DAILY JOB in dad’s office…

As an accountant over thr, I do feel stress and exhausting

Sitting thr really screwed up my backbone…

And my right hand till my neck is rili in a tough situation ARR…

OH GOSH~~~~~~~~

 

After all my rubbish!!!

Back to the serious issue o…

 

 

After working wif my dad,

I noe that my life after my university will be suck…

Because I will be doing exactly the same job like what I m doing now

The only different is the boss won’t be so nice to you

The salary will be paid…

And I must really be more patient and careful

Sob T.T

 

However, compare to my fren (SJW)

I believed that my job is much easier, simple and less troubles that hers

So I shldn’t complain so much

Or always murmur bhd daddy…

MUMMY (JW) hor~~~~~

 

 

SO frens….

Don’t call me out now le…

I M REALLY

I mean REALLY BUSY

Hahahahhaha

U noe... I m always so busy (being a restless person at home)

Hahaha

 

 

 

 

Even though…

It is very tiring and time wasting sitting thr…

But I always look forward the time I at home chit chatting msn…

It is really the most happy and relax moment through out the day

Thk u ^^V

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha== come n support u liao= =
work is like tt de la..
vil get used to it wan~~