please "click click" please

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

An article…

Just for u^^V

 

 

 

Back to the days I was at KL

1st day

rushing over there

Unpack my stuff

Cleaning my room wif sab zai

Wondering how my housemates are…

“”””Quite scare as I m not a gal popular””””

 

 

My memory is too waffling to recall all…

So... FORGIVE ME!!!!

1st housemate I saw is (OH SHIT I forget her name… erm the one stay wif Quinn for 4mths)

I didn’t noe she stay wif us at 1st…

But she did help me wif some stuff which I also forget le ….

Then, back to the house…

I saw u…

U give us (sab n I) a very polite and “weird” HELLO

Meanwhile u also introduced ursel to us…

And some former housemate!!!

 

Because my course (CAT) is so unusual!!!

Everyday start class like 2smth then end at evening

So I always stay at home…

Beside, I seldom hang out with fren when that time

As time goes… we all bcm really good le…

Bully each other and playing around

AND

THAT TIME!!!!

I really anticipate seeing out MISS QUINN!!!

The legendary housemate!!!

Wahahahaha

And she never disappointed me!!!

She is a real beauty!!!

 

Ok la!!

Mummy (SJW) also quite elegant la!!

hahahhaha..( the photo juz ruining ur image!!! )

 

The day I leave our house

I noe…

We will never get the chance

  • to gather around like before
  • Cannot gossip at nite
  • When I sick, you will never get the chance to awaken by me during midnight

 

We never have the opportunity

  • to study together( disturbing each other loorrrr never study also) hahaahha
  • can’t comfort each other when they are down
  • can’t supper together

 

Can’t….

I don’t know... (SOB)

We cannot do anything just like before le…

I really miss u all especially u

I noe u r busy now

All the stuff just crushes together

I really sad that you leave me leT.T…

I can’t send you fly

I noe u hate to farewell

Hate to see somebody leaving you or you leave him/her

haizzzzzzzzzz

 

 

SJW

When u go thr!!!

Must tk good care!!!( i noe u can )

U r the toughest gal i ever met!!!!

Don’t keep thing in ur heart!!!

If you unhappy call me!!!!

I promise I will shout like hell!!!!!!!

And ur luggage don't overwight!! wahhahhaha

I really she bu de u la!!!

Can’t send u!!

Can’t see u!!!

I really sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MISS U!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: