please "click click" please

Monday, February 9, 2009

^^V 09/02/09

Days always begin with sunrise…

End with sunset…

 

Life begin with a loud cried of baby

And end up lying in a square long box

 

Walking down the street…

Meeting people through work, school, friends or need

However,

Not all can really be part of ur life

 

 

I believe

There is a key in every one’s heart

So do i…^^V

I have a key in my heart…

I key has it own password and need finger print…(COOL)

 

 

18 years had passed…

Nobody manage to get the correct password plus the Unique finger print except him…

However, I can’t push the blame to him

Is our determination not strong enuf and we do not suit each other also…

So…

We never got a chance to together…

 

BUT!!!

(DENG DENG DENG DENG~~~~)

 

From now on

He will stay at the blind spot on my heart…

Never show again…

Countless of years

I wasted all my time on him

It is a time for me to stop fooling around and

Really look for the one- my Serendipity for my life

No more playing and joking…

The Real owner of the key muz be found!!!

WAHAHHAHHA

 

Henceforth,

I will appreaciate every single moment

Wear a big spec look around the guy surround me!!

And

I really love today

I mean ytd (09/02/09)

Because is EASTERN VALENTINE DAY and a day of “awake”!!!

Hahaha…

And also a day for reunion^^

HAPPY( TEE-HAHA)



No comments: