please "click click" please

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Look back the time passed through….

The footsteps we leave

Everyone has the different history

And the past of one make the person today

 

 

I do change a lot during my high sch period

Started to know the reality…

How to deal with people

(As my house juz got my bro wif me^^V)

So on………

And I believed

My sch------Omega

Really is a fantastic sch

Except all sort of nonsense rules and regulations

 

 

Kinda miss there

Miss my Vice principals and teachers…

Some of my bez fren thr

The moment we spend in the round yellow bus

Really fun

Without them

I wouldn’t be so happy now…

Specially Thank to

 

::::BAKUTEH, MIN YIE

SISI,XIAO XIONG, XIAO GOU AND AH BOY!!!!:::::

 

 

 

And…

I do change in my appearance!!!!

^^V

 

 

 


(((HIGH SCH Form 5)))                                         (((2009)))     



No comments: