please "click click" please

Thursday, January 29, 2009

MY BORING NEW YEAR

This year CNY definitely is the most terrible and boring Lunar New Year in my 18 years…

 

1st my grand mum moved to Pahang which is really very far away from JB.. (About 6hrs drive to thr) so… I cannot visit her and all my aunties will go thr except my family… bcs mum needs work hard for my school fee^^

 

2nd my life is running by someone… who mk I cry like hell during the 1st day of Chinese New Year… Pretty cool rite??

 

3rd WHY EVERYONE IS SO DAMN BUSY!!!! My frens all got KAMPUNG to go bk… except me… Some are enjoying their trip at no whr… Some are so busy visiting their new frens… I also got new FRENS but they all at Malacca, kl, Penang….

Arr-hah… nice rite? Got so many frens around MALaYSIA

But I can’t go to find them anyway………………………..

 

 

 

 




Finally… I got a chance to hang out wif my fren- SISI to City Square to watch some movie ( BRIDE WARS ) and jalan jalan ya^^

 

  

 

This is a nice movie

And I love the dress so much

   



Yeah going out lor^^




DON’T DOUBT =.=

Sisi is definitely a guy!!! NOT GIRL!!! A REAL MAN!!!

Hahahahaha….

So nice to have him….

At least I will not die for BORED


HERE IS THE PROVE...

sori i cant find a good picture  T.T




 

Later I will go out more often and I have to start working le!!

Good luck to all my frens…

Hoped u have a Happy COW YEAR^^

  

No comments: