please "click click" please

Thursday, January 8, 2009

RECALL

I started to recall back the reason being that I had my 1st bf...

I used to be so not in interest about this stuff...

Girls normally dream about guys around my age...

Talking about the date they were having wif their bf....

Present they received in whatever “anniversary”

I swear to myself that I will not have any bf until me m 18

But yet...

It is proven promised does not stand any place in my heart...

I remembered clearly

Hw I was...

 when my bro went to kl

1st of my life separated wif him...

He is my only company since I was borne...

My parent is so busy for their work....

MY mum seldom at home bcs she works at sg...

After he went to kl...

I was so alone...

Having meal alone at my dining table.....

Calling my dad asking when he will bk...

And the reply always is “”I will be late””

Lying on my bed in this lovely “”pinkly”” room which most girls want it...

Watching the TV over n over again...

Playing computer games (mapling)...

And it is so sarcastic when I heard my frens said...

Linlyn, ur life is so nice...

Nobody control u and u can want whatever u wan...

 

 

Guys...

Trust me,

When u can get everything u want...

The most u wan is care from ur parent...

When I was sad...

I got nobody talk to when I was bored...

I want to play but

See... no one is around except my maid

So I always chit chat wif WATI when she is free...

p/s::  WATI is my old maid

U noe... sometime even maid also dun hav time to play wif u...

Maybe rili is I m too bored...

Or it just my excuse...

I started to think of having a bf..

At least there is someone care for u when u sick..

Someone accompany u when u bored..

Someone at least can talk to...

So...

I had my 1st bf...

N yet I m such a FAILURE

My parent noe it ...

Erm.... the result wasn’t that good to show..

So juz skip this part...

From that moment..

I felt that I mk my parent so disappointed on me...

And after that they started to care me more ermmm a bit...

Ya my dad did..

He tried to bring me out for supper...

To his shop..

Call me..

It was nice...

As I said...

My parent nid to work rili hard in order to give my bro n I

A better life...

So.......

They really do not hav much time leave for me...

As the time flied...

I started to realise...

Actually I kind of used to this “loneliness”

I no longer need any bf accompany me...

And I understand the most precious thing in this world is my family

Nobody and nothing is more importance than them....

I said it I mean it k!!!

 

::::QUOTE:::::

Human being is desired in many things

But loneliness doesn’t one of them

 

DO U GUYS GET THE MEANING??

No comments: