please "click click" please

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

FOr MY 2008

This year i had make a big step in my life....
as i moved to KL( further my study)
I can say that KL is a very unique and interesting places...
Lotzz of shopping more(which is my favour), different ppl frm other town or frm kl, environment
and also their THINKING!!

I was once called as "lala" by those Kl ppl...
I dun rili understand what exact definition for this..

A:: lala mean gangster(ermmm.. do i???? i so obedient impossible ya)
B:: lala are those people wear LIKE rainbow!!!( rainbow... quite nice wat... but poor kl ppl.. they only love PLAIN)

HEy guys.. I m NOT SAYING all of them...
juz...
erm...
m
a
j
o
r

Most kl thinks
PLAIN BRANDED shirts are much beta than COLOURFUL FASHION SHIRT!!!
hrhmmm....
""TT"" i know u ll definitely say is depended by ppl not TOWN~~~
but sometime.. me n mei mei rili think so...


well... stop the arguement of LALA n BANANA here den...
hehe...


Over here i din rili get much happiness from my frens...
but i indeed get lotzzz frm my housemate n my "driver"
hehehehee thk for them tolerant n care for me always...
We r lik a big family........
However, our friendship since to fade when we all bk to our home...
Maybe next time u all don't even remember who m i or my name...
expecially the ""SOTONG"
( sad~~~~ sob~~~~)


2008
for me really a very adventure & interesting year...
i started to feel i m much more "mature" than before...
much more tolerant..
n not so "da xiao jie" 
maybe also think more wisely n wider
sometime also will stand in ppl situation...
WARNING
if u think i m still so lousy / not gd at kl... i think u beta not knowing the linlyn at jb...



FOR ALL MY FRENSS::
>>wish u all hav a wonderful year
>> Ms my BEST FREN (dunno wat to wish lei)
>>"Mummy" can go AUS n find her truelove
>>Ms Queen can win his heart agn
>> Ms Mood swing can buy more branded stuff mayb
>> Ms Sotong can stay forever wif her 5 SISTERS n forever wif them
>> Ms SAB not break up before April09 ^^
>> Ms MIC get a bf  long lasted one
>> Ms Pinky can get a flying result
>> Ms QQ all the bez
>> Ms Chyng everything fine
>> Ms Sue get top in AUSMAT
>> Ms Mei Mei be a good girl

>> Mr Driver hav peace at home n can further study
>> Mr TT can fight for his true one~~
>> Mr gor gor dun mix wif the two la~~ PLS
>> Mr Johnny Bravo live good in England
>> Mr Bkt get 5Credits in his SPM
>> Mr sisi find a good gf
>> Mr boy i think get all As in SPM n be a good man o~~
>> Mr Xiao xiong hapi mapling hehe^^
>> Mr yong settle all his things
>>Mr papa get scholarship every years
>> Mr ballarat get a good company in AUS
>> Mr L papa get a good result in degree

GOOD LUCK ALL IN THE COMING YEAR
wish my family healthy n loving always~~~~

1 comment:

Haody said...

I wish everyone to be happy all the time no matter what happen.. ^^