please "click click" please

Sunday, December 14, 2008

TOUGH

OMG.....
first time of my life....
walking down the street at ORCHARD...
reading newspaper at starbuck wondering what job is more suitable for me n my ever bez fren...
....MIN YIE....

2 of us...
dun even noe what type of job available...
and whr to go...
we juz pack up or stuff and went to SINGAPORE (so brave~~)

Our parents were looking down us...
SAid that nobody will hired us and we juz wan to have fun...(actually we did)
HRHMM!!!! (emo)

Right after we reached there and took our breakfast..
We started looking for jobs in the newspaper...
And finally we decided to work at Orchard (as they is so nice to shopping)
wakakakakaka....
filling the forms, interview, chit chat..
the boss never give a good impression to us..
ESPECIALLY the A J I S E N supervisor...
scold us like S H I T...
said us not educated....
i think she is the one uneducated ya...
REally mad... but we still tolerant~~~ (**spirit of OMEGA**)
hahah^^


Now i juz realised 
lying at my sweet bed...
rolling at my house...
happy mapling...
arguing wif my parents...
hehe...
everything i muz appreciate...
because only apply for a job is so tough n tired for me...
if i rili work...
i think i will definitely exhausted n pass down...


but... for the sake of my $239 gold label barbie!!!!
n my burberry wallet....
i decided to go to work...
AS A TUITION TEACHER assistant!!!!
erm... i will try my best to ^^EDUCATED THEM^^

don worry
dear parents~~
wahahahahahahahahhahaha



GO linlyn!!!

No comments: