please "click click" please

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The definition of best friend always so waffling for me...

Never and don’t understand what does “best friend’ mean to me....

Until me noe them...

When I was bullied by others, they always stand out for me...

But today...

I really disappointed... is REALLY

Because he no longer put me as 1st (I mean 1st of his friend list)

I trust him so much... and yet he let me so sad...

Rili sad....

Maybe is because he got new best friend already

Or maybe

Is because he got girlfriend already...

Or maybe

Is because this year I m not wif him...

But anyway... he is not the one I noe before...

Another...

She always put her other best friends in front of us...

Maybe she never treats me as best friend also...

I m not sure...

But after she leaves...

We seldom contact...

(Actually is she rili hard to contact)

She likes disappear in this world...

I tot we can always be so good like we were at Kl

But actually our friendship end when she stepped out the house...




So...

Friendship??

Erm....

Let me think about it....

I think all depend on destiny ba...

Just like some of my friends....

We seldom meet but still so close...

Hehehe ^^

1 comment:

Jeff Khoo said...

hey... daughter...i link u at my blog k...hehe