please "click click" please

Monday, December 1, 2008

I wish

Life is so complicated

Full of distraction and diplomatic

Different way of brought up, family background and “”history””

Make a unique person

AND

No one will be exactly same as another...

Maybe I not really understand my ferns over here...

Who I wish I could....

Maybe I think so much until I dunno whether should trust a person by he/she cover...

Sometimes I really confuse...

I do not noe what I noe is match wif what I see...

But since the time I leave is just few days more...

I think I need not think about it le...

Being wif girls always a tough job to me...

Even a year been through in the end I still me...

I seldom mix with girls...

And I have really bad impression for girls...

So... really sori...

End of the course, I still cannot trust them....

And I still can’t walk out from the past

I hoped everything is my fault, so it will be easier to settle everything...

But....

A lot of things cause me look at things from different point of view...

 

 

Every misunderstanding I hoped really is a misunderstanding...

Every actions I hoped is from the bottom of Ur heart...

And everything u said is truth I wish is true....

I really wish

 

No comments: