please "click click" please

Friday, November 21, 2008

Love always cannot be trusted

Every time…

Looking at my parent…

Wonder…

Will I just like them when I grow up?

So loving yet has so much freedom…

I had seen a lot of couples surround me…

Some just have fun n enjoy the relationship

Some are very serious about it…

Some pay more attention than everything

Some cannot find who he/she love

And some too late to realize the one he/she love…

 

 

We are still young…. So many people we are going to meet in our life

How do we noe the one we swear n promises will last forever n ever?

How do us so sure about he/she is the one we meant to each other…

So many couples in the world…

Marry so happily n end up wif divorce...

My frens, she always put love at 1st

Yet still hurt by guys again n again…

However she never gives up…

 

 

Another…

She does not believe in love…

She feels that love is just a game…

Boys are her toys…

 

Some have long distance dating…

Nor matter HW sweet r they when they together…

The trust btw them decreasing day by day

At last…

They broke up…

 

 

Some finally marry wif their love one...

Who also their 1st love…

How wonderful r they can b wif the one they love…

 

 

I don’t who r meant for me…

N I don’t want to blif in love again…

But I noe it clears…

Nor matter what happen...

My family n min yie will b my side…

Although one day they might leave me, I noe it clear

They give more confident to me than what love give me…

Love always cannot be trusted in my dictionary…

 

No comments: