please "click click" please

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Review of OLD DOGS


Today is a great day for me
As our class dismiss earlier and I finally got the chance to meet up with my ex-roomate-H.W
Is been quite some time that we din see each other apart the fact that we used to SLEEP together


For people who want to watch some movies recently
I highly recommended OLD DOGS
I can ensure that U will never regret to grab a sit in the cinema


The story is about two business partner also best friend of each other
Have this “surprise” present on a special day
Two guys and two kids turn the world upside down
This movie is really hilarious of the thing happen in their world
It is very touching when you see how these guys behave


WISH u guys enjoy the movie
Have A nice day!!!



RATE 4/5

No comments: