please "click click" please

Friday, January 15, 2010

Cxxxxxy link - just a bit of disappointment



Since 2008, I always travel back and forth between Kl and JB ( my dearest hometown )
and Cxxxxxxy Lxxk always top of my choice among other bus service.
The reason being is their drivers owned a good driving skill and they are quite punctual too.

Something make me really disappointed today is
Cxxxxxxy lxxk seems to be really unfair in distributing the ticket.
After purchasing my ticket around 1.00p.m
I heading to the bus and just realize I am sitting at the last row of the bus
As I have carsick, leave with no choice I have to change my seat.
I walked to the front and asked the person-in-charged politely
whether there is a place for me to change.

(our conversation) me : " bang, saya akan pening jika duduk belakang, ada tempat lain tak?" bang: " sudah full lah miss!!!!!!! " (quite rude)

Since there is no available seat for me, nothing much I can do except sitting back to my own place.
Just at the moment I try to adapt the place
This lady who was behind me when we are purchasing the ticket
She had managed to sit at the middle row.
( not to mention she has a different skin tone with mine)
I was so pissed off at the moment and I walked to the guy again
and his only response is

" awak mau tukar tempat a? tukar bus ke pukul 3 lorrr"

Don't you guys think that his suggestion is very deconstructive
It was only 1.30p.m and he aspect me to wait about one and a half hour????
Really a ridiculous guy!!!

In the end, I managed to call up the services office of Cxxxxxxxy lxxk
and make a complain. ( He is quite polite, thumb up for his attitude)
Not to being fassy, just hoping that they actually can be fair to all of us- the consumers
and not judge us by looking at our skin tone.
WE all are the same, don't we?

Anyway, if there is any misunderstanding
I am sincerely apologize
but from today matter - although is a really SMALL MATTER
I think Malaysia's aim to be ONE MALAYSIA
erm....erm.... erm.....
still need more time to work it out
right?






2 comments:

cr3ap said...

Don't be angry or upset for such a minor thing. It's no use to make a ruckus over small parts of your life. Life is always unfair. Not only in the matter of bus tickets only. When you face something big in the future, you will think back this is just a small matter. Just got to bear with the seats and hope that the bus driver could reach the destination as fast as possible only. Cheer up. Don't be upset.

Regards from cr3ap
http://cr3ap85.blogspot.com/

-mysecretjournal- said...

When everyone ignore the small matter, there will be a huge matter in the future

just hope that maybe they can change their system

right???

Life still great^^