please "click click" please

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Alone


I remember the last time when i face difficulty
Nobody is there for me
and I told myself " hang on lyn, he will back soon, very soon "
I stop crying and move on

Later on every time I face difficulties
I will always hold the tears
Never let it fall
Never beg for help from others
because I know someday he will be back
and he will be there for me

Time flied really fast, after a few mths
Today when I encounter some problems
I did the same thing
but the only difference is
I know he will never back again
no longer the one who always protect me and lend me his hand when I need
I have to be strong because nobody is there for me
No one will help me again

From today onward
I will never tell myself he is coming back because I know he is gone
I will stop comforting myself that he is there for me
He still care me because he stop that since long time ago
I am now officially ALONE





things that belong to u
I will return to u asap
sorry for the inconvenient

1 comment:

Johnny said...

wah... why so emo...
hehe..