please "click click" please

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

LOst and never found

It supposes to fill with ton of photoes in my blog now
as me and my frens went to ice skating this afternoon.
I really appreciate the moment with them because we seldom got the chance to hang out.
Finally they accepted my invitation to go for ice skating
Is awesome to hang out with them COMPLETELy fun
but nothing worse than that when you took so many photoes
and your camera is gone

As we locked our locker and we shouldn't bring any camera or phone with us
We leave no choice but keep it with the DJ
He is being kind too, to help us to keep our thing
Then, he went back home with my camera leave at the DJ counter
Note that " the counter is locked, nobody is allowed to go in there"
When I want to take back my camera just realize that is gone
SO we lost all the photoes and memories

SO guys,
i don't care WE MUST go AGAIN la

No comments: