please "click click" please

Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's day plus going out wif Chern hong johnny sab




My mother's day was freaking simple
as my parent are so busy recently
So we juz simply go a restaurant near by and had our dinner

This year i didn't buy anything for my mum
nor did something for her
because she always say
"u buy for me!!! u used my money buy for me"
so look
DUn blame me MUM~~~
hehehee
Anyway
i have a greatest mum in this world
She bought tons of Stuff for me
When she went to USA last time
she bought me a big box of VS's lotion
Love them so much
Then...
she went to Korea
She bought another box of FACESHOP
sadly i seldom use mask
She bought around 30 plus mask for me
hw m i gonna to finish it

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY
thk u


this is baked by my bakery class's teacher



Actually i wanna baked a cake for my mum
but wasn't success
i tried twice ady
i dunno whr i gone wrong
sad T.T

anyway


That day hang out wif my BFF
quite sometime din out wif them le
still de same they are
and here guys
i fetch johnny back home
his mum like quite surprising see
I fetch Him home
Shldn't be he send me bk???
JOhn faster go attend ur driving class la^^
miss them much


No comments: