please "click click" please

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Labyrinth





Since the 1st day I met u

U r leading me to a labyrinth

I follow ur footstep while u r holding my little tiny hand secretly…

Nervous doesn’t stand any place

Believing in you

Drowning in the dream that u knitted

Hoping that one day u will lead me out of here

And yet

U let go my hand

In a split of second

U nor longer in the maze

I was terrified n yearn for the exit

One by one

None of them leading me to the exist that belong to me

Due to sadness, disappointment and fear

I undergone revolution

Nor longer the gal u held her hand at 1st

A rose with thorn is the metaphor for me now

Labyrinth is my habitat

Day after day

Until I saw the mirror

Realize I have changed

Can’t even recognize the person in de mirror

 

 

 

 

Who will lead me out of here?

Back to the real

Or

It is my fate to stay here?

 

No comments: