please "click click" please

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

hapi*birthday*sad


Since everyone is asking me to update my blog
i FORCE to do so...
This few days i really not in a good mood
I dunno what exactly happen
but I noe is because of him again
I can't remember much about him
The memory btw me n him is decreasing everyday
On my birthday...
I din wait for his msg
I barely remember i got dis "fren"
I was juz waiting for my stupid buddy Johnny msg
BECAUSE HE IS DE ONE N ONLY BESTIE that din send me birthday msg on TIME
arghhh
johnny shld be proud a~~~
lol....

btw
thk u xiao xiong who baked me a super cute tiramisu cake
and specially tk to my house on Friday (22/may)

i will post the tiramisu's cake photoes right after i take the photoes from sisi
thk u guyss....


***HERE IS DE SAD PART of my Birthday***
when i back to my home on Sunday
and saw his name in msn
It remind me that he forget my birthday
mean i m nor longer meant anything to him
Maybe since long time ago i already mean nth to him le ba

WHY AM I BEING SUCH A FOOL???
WHY CAN"T I move ON WHR EVERYONE INCLUDING HIM ADY IS!!!!!????


SO GUYS...
this year!!!!
my birthday wish is
CHAI LINLYN WILL FORGET HIM FOREVER N EVER!!!!!!!!


may all my wishes come truth
thk u 

No comments: