please "click click" please

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I miss last year*my birthday*


A year has gone

My birthday is coming soon

Juz 2 days more

Last year… I was celebrating my birthday wif my housemates and frens at kl

Dunno why

The memory still so clearly in my mind

Jia wen so called our mummy plus guan jia

She chooses a guess wallet as my birthday present

They keep showing me de paper bag of de present

Fighting over de paper bag in the house

Dare me to bully them

 

He bought me to Luna bar on 22May

The 1st time i went to the bar

It just like I was in the heaven

So damn pretty

 

Dunno why

It had been awhile I din wif them le

But still miss them so much

Miss the time we chat together

Miss the moment that sit in a green myvi

And wif wu lou mei n him wondering around

 

“*****”

I tot u r angry of me

And yet

The present I always want to receive

Is sent by u

Just hope that everything will be alright especially for ur mum

Maybe nobody can treat me as gd as u do

But the chemistry juz not that

And I don’t hope that u waste ur time on me

So I decided to leave u that time

U shld understand but u din

The things u did and said

Really mk me so disappointed

I am thinking that

R u the ***** that I noe

Anyway thk u for de post

Really sweet and caring

There r gals that suit u more

Juz like her

I think u shld noe who m I talking about

JW is right

I shldn’t accept u at 1st

Maybe now u n her shld be together le

If like her

Go on~~~

U will touch her heart

After u

Maybe other guys will not so easily mk me touch

Bcs the things u did

Nobody can do it again

Thk u

 

 

Guys

Really miss u all so much

Last year I had

A wonderful birthday

No comments: